Burner Technical Information
• Do not use for more than 4 hours per session.
• Only use with a good quality tea-light. Do not use with a maxi tea-light, votive or other candle.
• Keep the burner and tea-light out of the reach of children and pets.
• Do not burn the tea-light or leave the burner on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Ensure the burner is well ventilated. There must be at least 6.5cm of space above the flame within the burner.
• Keep foreign objects out of the wax pool.
• Keep the wick trimmed to 3-5mm and remove any carbon build up.
• The burner becomes very hot during use, do not touch or move whilst alight.
• Extinguish the tea-light if the flame becomes enlarged, makes contact with the burner, or begins to smoke.
• Use a candle snuffer to extinguish the flame. Once extinguished allow burner to cool before moving.
• Using a dropper, add the fragrance oil. For a small bowl, add 3 to 5 drops.
• Light the tea candle at the bottom of the oil burner. The lighted tea candle heats the water and oil mixture in the bowl, creating an aroma.
• Pay attention to health and safety. Place the oil burner in a safe and stable place away from fire hazards like curtains. Keep it away from the reach of children as the hot oil and water mixture can cause burns.
|Kushiro Owl Oil Burner||692456965035|
|Kushiro Oil Burner Cactus||692456965059|
|Kushiro Oil Burner Pineapple||692456965073|
|Kushiro Classic Green Oil Burner||692456968746|
|Kushiro Owl Green Oil Burner||692456968784|
|Kushiro White Owl Oil Burner||692456968791|
|Kushiro White Wide Owl Oil Burner||692456968807|
|Kushiro Mini Owl Oil Burner||692456968814|
|Kushiro Oval Oil Burner||692456968821|
|Kushiro Oil Burner Flat Cactus||692456968838|
|Kushiro Oil Burner Mini Owl||5051173574305|
|Kushiro Oil Burner Circle||5051173574312|
|Kushiro Oil Burner White||5051173574329|
|Kushiro Oil Burner Two Tones||5051173574336|